Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome to Vastu Shastra

Hi everyone.

This is my blog on Vasstu Shastra. It is an art belonging to the Indian culture, that is gaining much popularity these days. It depends on person to person to believe in the authenticity of this art. Many have benefited by using Vaastu for their homes and offices. You could be the next.

This field has attracted me since a long time, and lately I decided to share my knowledge on this topic with everyone. It is a form of repository which would be helpful to all and myself too. Hopes that this blog would be beneficial to many.

For the nonbelievers, I would just like to say that, try some simple things from Vaastu in your homes and offices. If you feel the difference, then respect the authenticity of this art. Otherwise discard it. But do give it a try.

I will soon be back with my next article.Till then happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment